For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

34.5 weeks and getting HUGE!


34 weeks, 3 days


34 weeks, 3 days

Definitely getting huge and can tell my little boy is doing some serious growing in there! By now he weighs around 5 pounds. Poor Bella, he's already outgrown her by a pound! I'm still feeling good, just large! It gets a little tiring carrying this extra weight. I have my last shower in my hometown this Saturday, and I'm really excited to see my side of the family.

2 comments:

  1. You are all belly - you're tiny everywhere else! Looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're almost there Beth!!! Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy, he'll be here before you know it. Just when I thought I couldn't get any "bigger" my belly kept growing. And now that Charlie's a year old I miss that belly :)

    ReplyDelete