For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

Saturday, February 13, 2010

28 weeks tomorrow!


27 weeks, 4 days

Belly comparison:

15 weeks, 3 days

18 week, 2 days

22 weeks, 2 days

27 weeks, 4 days

Definitely looking REALLY pregnant now! Sometimes I just look at my stomach and can't believe it is really my stomach! No stretch marks yet, and I'm crossing my fingers. I keep applying my cocoa butter cream in hopes of keeping them away. Cherette sent out the invitations for my Cincinnati family shower on March 6th, and they are absolutely adorable. I'm so excited! It will be so much fun to get stuff for our little man. I've been doing my best to not buy clothes and things yet, so I can see what I get first. It's been much harder since we are sure it is a boy. The dresser/combo unit finally came in to the Cleveland warehouse, and we were able to order it last week. I got a call just a few days after that that it was here and I could pick it up. I can't wait to see it in the room, since that is the last major piece of furniture for the nursery. Mom is working on the curtains, and I'm gonna make a memory board and a few other small decorations too. The weather has been snowy here, and not the best weather for picking up a dresser that is fully assembled and needs to be in the back of a truck. I think we are going to try and get it tomorrow though.

I couldn't resist putting on the bedding to see how it looked. We also got a great quilt rack from Patrick's parents for the room. They put a coat of varnish on it, and I really don't think it could match any more perfectly. It looks like it belongs with the set. Very cute to display the cute quilt and blankets since you aren't supposed to have them in the bed with the baby because of suffocation. Anyways, everything still needs to be washed before the little man arrives. Like I said, I just had to get a sneak peak of how it was going to look. And if you are wondering, no we have not decided on a name yet. I get asked that all the time, but it's a hard thing to decide on. I'm very indecisive, and it's something that he will have the rest of his life!

Nursery sneak peek:


1 comment: