For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

25 weeks.....15 to go!!


25 weeks, 2 days


Glider!


Assembled Crib!!


My niece Kara!


I can't believe how fast January seemed to go! I know it's not totally over yet, but almost. This past weekend, we got our mattress and Patrick assembled the crib and the glider! I went and visited my sister in law Cherette and niece Kara on Saturday, and he got it done when I was gone. So exciting to come home to! He said the crib took only about 30 minutes to put together and a little longer for the glider. They look great! The crib looks great in the room, although it is currently probably not on the wall where it will go. There is still a desk in here with the computer (where I currently am typing) since this was our office. We ordered a desk/armoire type thing with doors that we are going to put the computer in our front room. Waiting on that to come in and then we'll get this desk out of here and really be able to see what we have to work with.

Back to the visit with Cherette and Kara....it was Kara's first play date. One our of ADPi sisters came down with her little girl Tillie, who is just a little older than Kara. It was fun to see them together, and I got to hear some stories and advice. I also got to see all of Kara's little girl toys, and imagined what kinds of little boy toys my guy will be interested in. Anyways, Kara was sooo adorable in her little walker, I had to put her picture up. She just keeps getting cuter!

I'm getting really excited for my showers! Tiffany is having one for friends and coworkers at the end on March, and Cherette is having a family shower towards the beginning of March. Our awesome family friends since I was really young are having a Springfield shower for me at some point too. I'm so blessed! This baby is going to be so loved and so spoiled!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you could be a part of Kara's first play date! Can't wait for baby White #2 so he and Kara can play together all the time. You look great! Love you!

    ReplyDelete