For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

Sunday, January 10, 2010

23 weeks and new haircut!



Today marks the start of week 23! Going by so fast! Patrick has started painting the nursery, but it's still a work in progress. I really do like the color on the wall. It's always a little scary seeing the sample they dab on the top of the can after mixing. It looks much better on the walls. I'm excited for it to be all painted so I can work more on the nursery. We got our crib, and it looks so good! It's out of the box, but not assembled yet. I'm really happy with it. We went with the Europa Baby Palisades Crib, which is made by the same company as Babi Italia. They did not have the dresser in yet at Baby Depot, but it does say they have it at Babys R Us. We got it at Baby Depot because it started out cheaper and we had a 20% off coupon which they let us use. Great deal! We already have the armoire, so we still need the small dresser/combo unit and the glider. Nothing else too exciting going on. I can feel the baby moving around quite a bit more now, so that's really neat. Finally got my hair cut again yesterday, and I really like it. I go to the doctor again this Thursday, but I don't think it will be an exciting one. I'm pretty sure my glucose test is done at the visit after this one. That's about all I have for now. Sorry if I've bored you!

No comments:

Post a Comment