For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Saturday!


15 weeks, 3 days


Tomorrow marks 16 weeks! I can't believe how fast weeks 12 to 16 have flown by now that I feel better. We had another appointment this past Thursday and got to hear the little baby's heartbeat again. So great. It was in the 160's. It was a pretty short visit, but it was so reassuring to hear that little heartbeat again. I also scheduled my next ultrasound for December 17th. We will finally know if the baby is a boy or girl!! More importantly, they will check to make sure everything is developing as it should be. We got a new DSLR camera this week too in preparation for baby. We've gotten to play around with it a little, and it's amazing the difference it makes in the pictures. Can't wait to learn more about it. Our chihuahua Bella has made quite that little model. We got a really good deal on it, and I'm excited to have it for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and the rest of my pregnancy too. I'm starting to notice a small bump coming, but I can still zip my jeans so nothing major yet. Pretty soon I will be able to feel the baby move, which will really be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment