For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

14.5 weeks!


8 weeks, 2 days


10 weeks, 2 days


13 weeks, 3 days

Just thought I would post some pictures. I really don't show yet, and my pants still fit fine. Wondering when I will ever pop. I'm sure it will come soon enough! I got my swine flu shot this past Saturday, and then spent the rest of the day shopping at the outlets with my mom. Got a few maternity items at the maternity store for when I need them. I stayed that night at my parent's house Saturday, and Sunday they got a new puppy! He is a Cavalier King Charles, and I decided that Charlie would be a rather fitting name for him. He is really cute and it was definitely time that my parents got a new puppy. As for me, I am feeling so much better! All I've read says that the 2nd trimester is so much better, and it definitely has been starting off that way for me. I haven't really felt sick lately, and have more of an appetite. I see my doctor again a week from tomorrow. Then after that the next appointment will be the 20 week ultrasound and we can find out if we are having a boy or a girl! Only 5 1/2 more weeks to go! Hard to believe that in that time I will be halfway through the pregnancy. It's been going pretty fast, despite feeling kinda rough. I'm sure with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming, those weeks will fly by. Excited to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment